Music Lovers, Audiophiles, and Industry Leaders –
My name is Gordon White and I’m the Founder of Save The Stereo, a collaborative project to develop and promote the best ideas for attracting the next generation of home stereo enthusiasts.
Save The Stereo is a place where we can come together – music lovers, audiophiles, and industry leaders – to do three things:
1. Stay focused on the challenges to our hobby and marketplace.
2. Propose and review ideas to face those challenges.
3. Develop and promote the best ideas as part of an action plan for the community and industry.
No dues, just ideas.
Save The Stereo is not a trade or industry organization. As an independently funded project, there is nothing to join, no membership dues, and no fees to participate. Music lovers, audiophiles, and industry leaders are all welcome to take part.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for home stereo businesses that want to show their support for the Save The Stereo, but they are not required to participate in the project.
The next step is you.
Before we begin proposing ideas and developing tactics, it’s important that we first identify and describe exactly what the challenges to our hobby and marketplace are – and agree on these challenges as a community.
Please take a few minutes to do the following:
1. Review The Challenges. The challenges to our hobby and marketplace are listed in the Challenges section of this website. To review the challenges, click here.
2. Take The Challenges Survey. Give your feedback on the listed challenges by taking the Challenges Survey. Once you have completed the Challenges Survey, you will be invited to review Save The Stereo ideas as they debut. To take the Challenges Survey, click here.
3. Spread The Word. Help the Save The Stereo project reach the broader home stereo community and industry by encouraging your friends and colleagues to (1) Review the Challenges and (2) Take The Challenges Survey.
I am very passionate about home stereo, believe in its future, and look forward to helping the community and industry attract the next generation of home stereo enthusiasts.
Thank you for your time, feedback, and interest for the Save The Stereo project.
Here’s to the future, in stereo!
Gordon White, Founder
Save The Stereo